Phonak Roger 21 Integrated Receiver – £648.00
N.B. This product MAY be eligible for supply to UK customers as a Zero Rated VAT product, please read this page carefully before choosing whether to pay for your purchase at Zero Rate of VAT or including VAT from the drop down box above. If you feel you are eligible for Zero Rate of VAT for this product you MUST complete the VAT declaration before we can ship the product, not doing so will delay shipment.
If for personal use UK customers may be able to purchase zero rated with no VAT added;
Phonak Roger 21 Universal Receiver at £540.00 ex. VAT
**At this time we only ship this item to UK postal addresses, tracked and insured shipping costs are included in the price and tracking details are emailed to you when we ship.
Product Code = 052-3469-D02xx where xx is the colour code. (V1-V6)
Phonak Roger 21 Integrated Receivers are specifically designed for the Med-el Sonnet cochlear implant audio processor. The Med-el Sonnet may also use the reference ME1310 and ME1320 (ME1320 is the EAS version – CI with hearing aid combined).
Used alongside a Roger wireless microphone, Phonak Roger 21 receivers offer industry-leading sound performance and features.
- Industry’s best ever speech-in-noise performance (proven improvements of up to 54% over other FM and digital systems, and 35% over Dynamic FM)
- Design integrated with specific Phonak hearing aids in mind
- Phonak Roger 21 has a discrete form factor
- Full range of Roger microphones available
- Multiple speakers possible via Phonak MultiTalker Network
- Available in various colours to match your processor.
This product attracts a two year RTB (Return to Base) manufacturers warranty which you can extend to five years for an extra fee of £150.00, please ask if required.
If you are unsure about anything else please contact us.