Cables used with Roger and FM Systems – £9.60
N.B. This product MAY be eligible for supply to UK customers as a Zero Rated VAT product, please read this page carefully before choosing whether to pay for your purchase at Zero Rate of VAT or including VAT from the drop down box above. If you feel you are eligible for Zero Rate of VAT for this product you MUST complete the VAT declaration before we can ship the product, not doing so will delay shipment. (If for personal use UK customers may be able to purchase ex VAT at £8.00)
**At this time we only ship this item to UK postal addresses, Royal Mail first class post is included in the price.
These cables are used to connect various devices to your Phonak Roger equipment. You already get a full complement of cables and connections but may want extra for second television sets etc.
If you select a cable from the drop down menu above and also select whether you are to be supplied with VAT or zero rated you will then see an image of the cable selected.
- 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male cable (to connect to audio devices with a 3.5mm audio output)
- 3.5mm male to 2x 3.5mm female cable (to split audio off form a 3.5mm audio output)
- 3.5mm male to Micro USB cable (for a 3.5mm audio output direct to Roger transmitter)
- 3.5mm female to phono cable (connect TV phono audio output to Roger docking station with 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable)
- Toslink to Optical 3.5mm cable (connect Toslink optical to Roger docking station)
- USB to micro USB cable (for various charging scenarios)
- USB to Mini USB cable (for various charging scenarios)
- 2.5mm Male to 3.5mm female cable (to connect a 2.5mm audio output into roger cables / devices)
- USB to USB C cable (for various charging scenarios)
For the majority of televisions and some audio devices the phono to 3.5mm cable is most suitable. If you have red and white phono audio output plugs at the back of your television this option is best, you can feed the audio out of the TV and plug the 3.5mm end into the interface of your docking station. If you only have the option of optical audio output you may need the Toslink to 3.5mm cable BUT please check with us first before ordering that cable as you may need to upgrade your docking station.
The 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable can be used with any device that has a 3.5mm output, as can the 3.5mm to micro USB.
The USB to Micro USB has various applications for charging your devices, USB to USB C is for charging Roger Neckloop, some devices need USB to Mini USB, please ask if unsure.
N.B. with some televisions (not all) using the 3.5mm headset output will mute the TV ie mute the volume through the speakers, hence the safer choice of the phono to 3.5mm cable (or perhaps the Toslink to optical 3.5mm) for televisions.
This product attracts a one year RTB (Return to Base) warranty.
If you are unsure about anything else please contact us.