Cables used with Roger and FM Systems – £8.00 ex VAT – £9.60 inc VATN.B. This product MAY be eligible for supply at a zero rate of VAT. If applicable you can select this option at checkout stage, make a simple declaration, and the VAT element at its current rate will be removed from the purchase price reducing the purchase cost substantially. N.B. Eligibility of zero rated supply is dependent on being a UK resident and the purchase must be for personal (not business) use and paid from personal funds. More details are available on the checkout page.
**At this time we only ship this item to UK postal addresses, Royal Mail first class post is included in the price.
These cables are used to connect various devices to your Phonak Roger equipment. You already get a full complement of cables and connections but may want extra for second television sets etc.
If you select a cable from the drop down menu above you will see an image of the cable selected.
- 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male cable (to connect to audio devices with a 3.5mm audio output)
- 3.5mm male to 2x 3.5mm female cable (to split audio off form a 3.5mm audio output)
- 3.5mm male to Micro USB cable (for a 3.5mm audio output direct to Roger Pen / Select transmitter)
- 3.5mm male to USB-C cable (for a 3.5mm audio output direct to Roger On transmitter)
- 3.5mm female to phono cable (connect TV phono audio output to Roger docking station with 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable)
- Toslink to Optical 3.5mm cable (connect TV Toslink optical to Roger docking station)
- USB-A to micro USB cable (for various charging scenarios)
- USB-A to Mini USB cable (for various charging scenarios)
- 2.5mm Male to 3.5mm female cable (to connect a 2.5mm audio output into roger cables / devices)
- USB-A male to USB-C male cable (1m length)
- USB-A male to USB-C male cable (2m length)
- Micro-USB female to 2x Micro-USB males (to charge 2 devices at the same time)
- USB-C male to USB-A female (to convert a USB-C socket to USB-A)
For most modern TV’s with a Toslink optical digital audio output the preferred cable to connect to a docking station is Toslink (optical digital audio) to 3.5mm cable. (If ordering the Toslink cable to use with Roger Pen, if the docking station is more than 3-4 years old you may need to upgrade the docking station, ask for details if you think this is the case).
For the majority of older televisions (where there is no Toslink output) and some audio devices the phono to 3.5mm cable is most suitable. If you have red and white phono audio output plugs at the back of your television this option can work well, you can feed the audio out of the TV and plug the 3.5mm end into the interface of your docking station.
The 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable can be used with any device that has a 3.5mm output, as can the 3.5mm to micro USB and 3.5mm to USB-C.
The USB-A to Micro USB has various applications for charging your devices, USB-A to USB C is for charging Roger Neckloop and Roger On, some devices need USB-A to Mini USB, please ask if unsure.
This product attracts a one year RTB (Return to Base) warranty.
If you are unsure about anything else please contact us.