Littman 3200 Electronic 12 Track Amplified Stethoscope – £399.00
Product Code = LIT3200S
The highest quality stethoscope in the Littmann range uses digital technology to dramatically impove sound quality and diagnosis.
- Hear difficult sounds easily (such as obese patients or when obstructed by clothing) with up to 24X sound amplification.
- Hear critical sounds clearly with up to an 85% reduction in distracting background noise from friction or surrounding ambience.
- Switch between three modes at the press of a button for optimum versatility. Bell mode and diaphragm modes for low/high frequencies, plus ‘extended mode’ for a larger range of frequencies.
- Bluetooth connectivity to transmit sounds to the included PC software for replay, storage, visualisation and sharing.
- Immediate in-scope playback sounds at half or full speed in bell, diaphragm or extended mode.
- Record and store up to 12 thirty second sounds in your scope at one time, then transfer them later at your convenience.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- 2 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 10+ out of 10.
- Includes USB Bluetooth dongle and Zargis StethAssist software for your PC.
- Tubing: Black (68.5cm/27″). Finish: Stainless Steel
This product does not qualify for zero rated VAT.
N.B. Did you find us via a recommendation from your local NHS audiology clinic? If so please click here.
This item is shipped free of postage costs and is tracked and insured to UK postal addresses. We will email tracking details when shipped.
**At this time we only deliver to UK postal addresses and overseas shipping is not an option.